Focus Thron² 6.9
The Thron² 6.9 is an electric mountain bike made by Focus. It features a customizable Bosch Smart System with Performance CX e-drive, Kiox 300 display, and 750Wh battery, providing high precision and extreme reliability for a smoother ride. The bike also comes with 130mm travel with F.O.L.D. kinematics, an aluminum frame, Shimano XT 1x12 shifting, and strong S components. Additionally, the Thron² 6.9 has a 130mm front and rear travel, and high resale value.
We have tested the FOCUS THRON² EQP touring bike with the new Bosch Smart System and 750 Wh battery for you.
- plush suspension tune offers excellent comfort
- eeBike Lock via smartphone
- high permissible total weight
- tires reach their limits in wet conditions
Good-looking bike with a lot of potential, but conservative geometry holds it back
- Poppy, supportive and supple suspension; powerful brakes and top-performing drivetrain; sleek-looking frame with no external cables
- Geometry is compromised for descending; you’re locked into using Focus’s own CIS stem; if you’re a really hard rider, the tyre casings may be too thin
The Focus Thron 6.9 is an appealing all-rounder with alloy frame, 29in wheels and 130mm travel shared across three-bike range starting at £2,199.
- Good value with a solid spec. Mounting points for luggage and more add to the versatility.
- Overweight for the intended use. Neat cable routing is far from user- friendly. Feels out of its depth for more aggressive riding.
The FOCUS THRON frame platform offers some clever details like the tool bag and super clean C.I.S. cockpit. Nevertheless, FOCUS’ latest development falls far behind the competition in our best mountain bike of 2021 group test. The underlying concept of a...
- great cockpit integration
- mounting points for everyday accessories
- riding performance on the trail whether it’s up or downhill
- robustness and durability of the wheels
- not efficient enough for long rides
The Focus Thron² is a fun touring full-suspension bike with 130 mm of travel and a pleasantly high permissible total weight. It's a joy to ride on the trail – as long as you don't have to carry it or get lost in more rugged terrain. For those who prioritize comfort...
- Durchzugsstarker, kultivierter Bosch-Antrieb
- Üppiger 750-Wh-Akku
- Aufrechte komfortable Sitzposition
- Effektive Bremsanlage
- sehr hohes Gewicht
- Prominente Schweißnähte
- Klobiger „Integrated“-Vorbau
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Focus Thron² 6.9
No Geometry data yet
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus Thron² 6.9
How heavy is the Bike?
The Thron² 6.9 weights 26,60 kg. Thats roughly 58,7 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus Thron² 6.9?
The Focus Thron² 6.9 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 6099 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany