Focus SAM² 6.7
Gravity-fuelled action with plenty of pedalling assistance
- Option to run a 29er, 650b or mullet (mixed size) wheel setup adds versatility; frame sizing and geometry; it'll take whatever punishment you can give it
- At 26kg, there's a lot of bike to lift and move around
With the new SAM² 6.9, FOCUS have expanded their portfolio with a powerful long-travel eMTB. The German manufacturer successfully integrated the Bosch system into their platform and rounded off the successful concept with a consequent, high-quality spec. The...
- Integration of the Bosch Systems & cockpit
- robust, well thought-out spec
- comes to life on challenging trails
- loud clunking noise from the Bosch motor
- dropper post remote (will be replaced later on this year)
The new FOCUS SAM is the successful evolution of a classic. With its many clever details it will put massive grin on the face of all bike-park riders and airtime lovers And with its drive-neutral rear-end the SAM won’t kill you when the lift isn’t...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Focus SAM² 6.7
No Geometry data yet
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus SAM² 6.7
How heavy is the Bike?
The SAM² 6.7 weights 25,30 kg. Thats roughly 55,8 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus SAM² 6.7?
The Focus SAM² 6.7 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 4999 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany