Focus JAM² SL 8.8
FOCUS have dared to enter the light eMTB market with the JAM² SL and put together a solid package overall. Compared to the competition, the German brand’s interpretation of a light eMTB provides very good-natured handling, making it an easy bike for...
- confidence inspiring
- good spec except for the tires
- neatly integrated motor, cable routing and chainstay protection
- lacking in support for active riders and rough trails
- fiddly remote
- battery must be removed for charging
- flimsy casing on the tires
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Focus JAM² SL 8.8
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus JAM² SL 8.8
How heavy is the Bike?
The JAM² SL 8.8 weights 19,70 kg. Thats roughly 43,4 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus JAM² SL 8.8?
The Focus JAM² SL 8.8 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 6999 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany