Focus JAM² 7.0
The JAM² 7.0 by Focus is a powerful e-bike designed for extreme rides. It features a Shimano EP8 e-drive motor with a removable 720Wh battery and 150 mm travel with the new F.O.L.D. kinematics optimized for more progression. The RockShox ZEB suspension fork and FOX Float X enduro rear shock give a smooth ride even under extreme pressure. Equipped with the latest SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-speed wireless electronic shifting and SRAM CODE RSC brakes, this bike ensures a smooth and comfortable ride. Developed in Germany, this bike boasts a hydroformed aluminum frame with 148x12 mm thru-axle and internal cable routing, making it an excellent choice for riders looking for a high-performance e-bike.
Focus has found an excellent balance that translates to on-trail enjoyment, so long as you aren’t in a rush up the hills
- Well thought-out spec; neat frame storage; looks smart; a lot of fun on the trail
- A bit hefty in weight; CIS stem adds complication if you want/need to change it
First ride review of the 2022 FOCUS JAM 8.9. Is this the perfect toy for grownups and can it deliver on the trail with its budget spec?
- all-rounder qualities
- clever cable routing
- value for money
- gets nervous at high speeds
- stiff dropper remote
- cockpit could be taller for the descents
The Jam's carbon front triangle now has built in snack storage.
A fun all-rounder eMTB at a fair price? We put the new FOCUS JAM² 7.0 2022 to the test.
- versatile all-rounder
- nice integrations like cable routing, stand mount and frame bag
- 220 mm brake discs front and rear
- nervous at high speeds
- linear suspension from factory
- loud rattling of Shimano motor
Focus is one of the first brands to announce an e-bike fitted with the new Bosch Performance CX motor, and we've ridden it
- Versatile, back-to-basics trail e-bike with strong motor and excellent range from 625Wh battery.
- Good value.
- Not the most agile, dynamic e-bike.
- Control units are still oversized and vulnerable.
The FOCUS JAM² 7.0 is the best tourer in the entire test field and only reaches its limits on extremely steep terrain. If you can live with that, the FOCUS is a good all-rounder with a coherent overall package, great motor integration and excellent spec at a...
- consistent spec
- touring and all-round qualities
- motor integration and cable routing
- background noise downhill
- factory suspension tune
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Focus JAM² 7.0
No Geometry data yet
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus JAM² 7.0
How heavy is the Bike?
The JAM² 7.0 weights 25,50 kg. Thats roughly 56,2 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus JAM² 7.0?
The Focus JAM² 7.0 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 7999 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany