Focus JAM² 6.8
The Focus JAM² 6.8 is an electric bike with advanced features like Bosch Smart System, Performance CX e-drive, Kiox 300 display and 750 Wh battery. Equipped with the FOX 36 Rhythm suspension fork with 160 mm travel and 150 mm FOLD kinematics with FOX DPS rear shock, the bike offers a comfortable riding experience. The Shimano XT 1x12 shifting components and Sram DB8 4-piston brakes, along with fully integrated cable routing and post mount 203 mm, make the bike reliable and precise. The bike comes with a 7005 hydroformed aluminum frame developed in Germany, 150mm front travel and 200mm rear travel.
Focus has found an excellent balance that translates to on-trail enjoyment, so long as you aren’t in a rush up the hills
- Well thought-out spec; neat frame storage; looks smart; a lot of fun on the trail
- A bit hefty in weight; CIS stem adds complication if you want/need to change it
The Jam's carbon front triangle now has built in snack storage.
The FOCUS JAM 6.8 NINE is a bike that scores for its versatility. It climbs comfortably and always instils you with confidence, allowing you to have fun on every type of trail. If you’re willing to invest money in new tires, you’ll get an excellent bike...
- very versatile bike
- confidence-inspiring and fun
- almost perfect spec
- rear suspension bottoms out
- little clearance for wider rear tires
Focus is one of the first brands to announce an e-bike fitted with the new Bosch Performance CX motor, and we've ridden it
- Versatile, back-to-basics trail e-bike with strong motor and excellent range from 625Wh battery.
- Good value.
- Not the most agile, dynamic e-bike.
- Control units are still oversized and vulnerable.
The FOCUS JAM² 7.0 is the best tourer in the entire test field and only reaches its limits on extremely steep terrain. If you can live with that, the FOCUS is a good all-rounder with a coherent overall package, great motor integration and excellent spec at a...
- consistent spec
- touring and all-round qualities
- motor integration and cable routing
- background noise downhill
- factory suspension tune
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Focus JAM² 6.8
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus JAM² 6.8
How heavy is the Bike?
The JAM² 6.8 weights 25,50 kg. Thats roughly 56,2 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus JAM² 6.8?
The Focus JAM² 6.8 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 6499 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany