Focus JAM 6.0 LTD
The Focus JAM 6.0 LTD is a top-performing bike with an aluminum frame featuring fully integrated cable routing, tool bag, and F.O.L.D. kinematics with 150mm travel. With a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate suspension fork and a Super Deluxe Select + rear shock, the bike offers great ride quality. The bike is equipped with wireless electronic components such as the SRAM AXS Rocker shifter and GX Eagle AXS rear derailleur. The bike is also equipped with SRAM Code R brakes, DT Swiss EX 511 wheels, and Maxxis Minion tires. With top reviews published in bike magazines, the Focus JAM 6.0 LTD is an excellent option for trail riders.
- Good Groupset components
- Top brakes
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
- Developed in Germany
Focus has found an excellent balance that translates to on-trail enjoyment, so long as you aren’t in a rush up the hills
- Well thought-out spec
- neat frame storage
- looks smart
- a lot of fun on the trail
- A bit hefty in weight
- CIS stem adds complication if you want/need to change it
The Jam's carbon front triangle now has built in snack storage.
A fun all-rounder eMTB at a fair price? We put the new FOCUS JAM² 7.0 2022 to the test.
- versatile all-rounder
- nice integrations such as cable routing, stand mount, frame bag
- 220 mm brake discs front and rear
- Linear suspension setup from the factory
- Loud rattling Shimano motor
- Nervous at high speeds
Trick wireless shifting, superb fork and shock and a complete frame reboot makes the Focus Jam 6.0 an intriguing new trail bike.
- For the most part excellent geometry for a trail bike, delivering a fun and playful ride. Choice of RockShox suspension is inspired, and little details like a chainguide and tool bag are welcome.
- CIS integrated stem limits your ability to fine tune the fit and balance. It’s weighty for a £4k bike.
The FOCUS JAM 6.0 LTD features a classy raw look and is very well priced at € 3,999. Its components offer an excellent compromise between price, performance and durability. With its integrated riding position, the bike motivates you to manual out of every...
- Good value for money
- playful handling
- innovative frame features including a tool pouch and C.I.S. cable routing
- chainstay protector keeps falling off
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Focus JAM 6.0 LTD
No Geometry data yet
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Focus JAM 6.0 LTD
How heavy is the Bike?
The JAM 6.0 LTD weights 15,70 kg. Thats roughly 34,6 pounds
What material is the frame of the Focus JAM 6.0 LTD?
The Focus JAM 6.0 LTD ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Focus?
The SRP Price is our information at 3999 EUR
Where das the Brand Focus is originated?
Focus is a Company from Germany